- Homeopathy believes in a Holistic, and Individualistic approach; i.e. the Human body is one whole unit of numerous organs and not multiple isolated units which we consider separately as brain, heart, lungs, kidney, joints, skin, etc. When a person is ill; it's just not an organ/part that is diseased but the person as a whole is ill. That is why, during Homeopathic treatment, every person is studied and treated as an individual.
- Homeopathy is a safe system of Medicine. The medicines used in Homeopathy have been previously proved on healthy human beings therefore their actions and reactions are fully known to the Homeopath.
Homeopathy helps in building body resistance in individuals who habitually have recurring infections due to lowered resistance power.
- Homeopathy is also considered children friendly. Homeopathic pills being sweet in taste are accepted readily by children.
- Homeopathic cures are rapid, gentle and permanent.
- Homeopathy has no side effects.
- Homeopathy treats individuals suffering from the so called incurables, such as cancers, diabetes, genetic abnormalities, hypertension, menstrual problems, psoriasis, ulcers, etc.